Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's a Boy!!! Benjamin Samuel Weaver


Please welcome to the world on Mr. Benjamin Samuel Weaver! That's right, my family is now a five member exclusive club with two girls and one boy. Just like my family. I honestly couldn't be prouder, and I was sooo excited to tell everyone that we had a boy! We hadn't found out what the baby was going to be, so it was a great surprise for everybody. I even sent out a text message to several people that gave the birth stats, but didn't say if it was a boy or a girl on purpose, just so I could call and tell them in person.


Ok, so as for those birthing stats. Melinie's labor officially began at 9:00am this morning January 18, 2007, and she delivered our baby boy at 1:06 PM. Which by the way Steve I believe that has me closest on our pool ;^) So he was absolutely perfect, with no major complications during or after delivery. He is 8 lbs. 1 oz, and 20 inches.

When I saw him come out I yelled IT'S A BOY!! and Melinie started crying pretty good, which of course made me start crying. I was so excited to go down to the waiting room and tell our family that was there (My mom and dad, Luke and Pam) the great news. Thanks for being there for our special day, we really appreciate it. We look forward to introducing everyone to our new family member soon, but for now you just have to see him here! If you are reading this on A Resolution, pop on over to Weaver Family Central for more pics.

Ok, this is coming to you very late for me, and after hours of searching for an active hotspot that isn't locked down or weak sauce, I finally found SpokaneHotZone that I could connect to in the cafeteria at SHMC. Thank you , thank you 180 networks and everyone else providing internet in downtown Spokane.

No comments: