Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anatomy of a date.........



Well what i am referring to is our night last night. Jesse and I decided to take the girls swimming at the YMCA, and I decided to treat myself and my Husband to a miniature date. By that I mean we stopped at Starbucks and use one of the gift cards that I got for Christmas to get us some coffee and then when we got to the gym we checked the kids into daycare and for about 30 minutes we enjoyed uninterrupted conversation. It was nice! sometimes its so hard to find that moment when its quite to really dive into things or catch up on daily life or just gaze into each others eyes. After our little date we continued our time together taking the girls swimming which they loved. Sierra has no fear of the water healthy or otherwise and decided that it was in her best interest to jump backwards, going underwater,trying to float all done before coming back up for air. Allowing her the space to learn from her mistakes but being close enough so that she is still safe is a thin line sometimes.

No comments: