Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hospital Visit...Daddy.... Nesting and Sissies

This picture of me is the most recent picture I have of me being pregnant. It was taken at Sacred Heart on our way home from a false alarm. My Dr. Recommended that we go get check because I had some really bad pain followed by weakness. The Resident Doctor sent me home with some reservation because of my past history of quick labors. That was Thursday, this is Sunday and I am still pregnant


well these days are filled with uncertainty and energy, not mine rather the girls have a ton of energy these days. With me feeling tired we haven't been leaving the house as much, and so
when we do the girls go crazy running, and jumping, laughing and screaming. Its pretty funny!
Aaliyah has been waking up and getting into bed with us for the last month or so, which is okay I don't mind but I have been worrying a little bit about how i am going to get her to sleep all night in her bed again, we have a baby coming. Yikes! She has been waking up scared and crying and I have been praying again bad dreams and over her room but I don't know what is up.

I have always had a soft spot for that bad boy, Once when Jesse was working at Guitar Center on Halloween he got a moehawk hair cut, and I thought it was so Hot.... Here he is again just proving that he still has it in him...

Finally, my nesting instinct is still in full force and what a force it is. At times it takes everything in me to sit down, remember to eat and drink my water. I feel this urge, drive , need really to get everything clean, organized, and ready. Things are beginning to get where I want them to be. This picture is of the infant car seat that my girlfriend Alysia gave us-- Thank you again!! I am so blessed.


No comments: