Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lazy Days of Summer


Well this summer has been a busy one, with trips to the lake, picnics, park days and family camping trips our weekends have been really full.
My favorite past time has been when my girlfriend Alicia and her boys came over to swim in our pool -Our I say as if we own it, HA HA yes we live in a apartment, which incidently has been getting smaller. (the WALLS they are closing in) Oops sorry, back on track.
Our kids- Sierra, Joshua, Isaiah, and Aaliyah have grow alot this summer becoming more independant. They all play very well together, infact when Alex and Alicia had Baby Elijah on Aug 21, 2006 and I watched her boys we had nothing but fun !!!
In this Picture I told Aaliyah to crawl across this little wadding pool, and she started scooting in a squat. My little silly!
Joshua here who is going to be 4 yrs. old just 10 days after Sierra loves to show off his newest and coolest tricks. He says "look at me I am stronger" and Sierra who is clearly my Drama Queen is constantly busy running around playing and bossing the other kids around. Actually they both are constantly thinking they are the bosses and will even goes as far as to punish their younger siblings. Isaiah, is my little buddy who is usually serious, especially around strangers. He however talks really good, and has a beautiful smile. He loves to tackle his older brother. He plays really good with Aaliyah, and will even put up with sierra pretending that he is her baby.

No comments: