Thursday, April 05, 2007

Daily lives!

Well with the series of crazy days which have included a wide spectrum of weather anywhere from rain, snow, hail, sun, and blue skies every day is a new surprising day. Me and the girls spend are days usually doing something... ha ha sounds pretty silly but we usually don't plan to be busy and somehow we are everyday. We have been walking with a group of moms the last two weeks which is really fun, as long as the girls ride in the stroller and not walk.
Sierra is growing up fast, I have been noticing how old and beautiful she is getting. She is so smart, sometimes too smart for her own good. It makes me wonder what her personality will be, and makes me pray that she grows to be a strong woman who honors the lord with her life, and beliefs in her self. That she would have a great self esteem, and would choose the best man that God has for her. There are so many things that I wish i could do during the day, and I don't do with her, or her sister and now her brother.
Aaliyah is a cutie, although she does follow in her sisters foot steps looking up to her, and doing some of her bad behavior she still has her own little personality. sometimes she will walk up to me and give me a big kiss or if I or anyone is crying she will offer her special purple blankie. This always amazes me because its her comfort blankie, and to offer it to someone else who is hurting shows me what a sweet heart she has.
Raising children is such a huge responsibility, hopefully I do right by this kiddos. God help me!!

No comments: