Saturday, August 27, 2005

A place for everything

Well this is just my second post on my new but more than probably short lived adventure, and allready I am posting abroad. Ok, so it is only 280 miles abroad from where I would normally post, but for a man with a wife and two kids that is just about the most abroad things get these days. We are visiting family in Gig Harbor this weekend for a birthday and a baby coming out party....at least I guess that is what they are calling it. Don't ask me, I don't really get it. It is, however, nice to take a little trip in the new car. Besides, if you know anything about me, you would know that I vastly prefer this side of the mountains as opposed to that other side.
-----
I see that our friends in Boston are a little quiet lately. They started off so well with a poste every day too...Not that I am one to speak mind you, but it's fun to poke the bear every now and then. I think I will go pick some blackberries growing outside my window. Happy belated birthday if you are reading this Anna. Love you. I think a hot cocoa would be appropriate today.

1 comment:

Benjamin Langhans said...

Just found your blog kid. I somehow missed the memo. Thanks for the nod my way.

A new car?!? When? Nice work on the Envoy.

Also, check out scottnamy.blogspot.com

Not as riviting as our blogs, but it will do in a pinch of boredom. :0)