Thursday, August 25, 2005

Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

Well, here I am in the big scary world of the super digital party line that is the contranets. I figure if my good friends have set up residence here, then why not me too? I may not have any fantastic adventures to talk about at the moment or nice things to say about grass in middle america, but here we are nonetheless. We will see how the journey turns out in the end I suppose, but I am happy that we are on our way. Happy Mochas and Lattes. We'll talk later.

Thank you for all our good times kid...and for the many more. <3


Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
Coldplay - Fix You

No comments: