Monday, June 12, 2006

A Little Adventure

Well, as I said before, we have something a little more fun to get back into after our last post. Mel and I just thought we would toss out a few more pics from our Leavenworth anniversary trip. We had a lot of fun, and I think the only thing we don't really have pictures of is our biking. Ok, here you go, these are fairly self explanatory.


Jet tubs are pretty cool, especially when your a guy and you have no idea how much bubble sauce (technical term) to put in!
Our little horseback riding adventure. One of our guides was getting training, so we got the extra long version. Mel's horse was named Blue, and and mine was named Gus. Gus was the only male out of all of the outfits horses....that big stud.


This is just picture of a canal we had to cross over during our ride. We thought it was kinda cool looking, so there you go. Also, this was the second to last picture before our camera batteries died, so.....

Well, I was gonna toss in some of our whitewater rafting pics, but I'm outta time and whatnot, so, more to come later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»