Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Where was I??

Hmm, let's see. Where did I leave off? Oh yeah, the parties over. I think that point is fairly well understood by now and we may want to look at moving on. So, the Weavers are in a good place. We have been absent, but it snowed today, and you know how that is. I guess it reminded me to check back in over here and give a little update. Which by the way it seems our friends over at Team Langhans and I were competing for the longest blog drop out. I guess they win, so they can go ahead and get back on track now. The trophy is in the mail. So of course, with the snow on the ground a chill in the air, and the giant turkey taken care of for a season, my thought turn to Christmas music! I love it and I can't get enough! (for the next 4-5 weeks anyways) I would have to say right now I am favoring stuff with a celtic tilt, but I found an album by Tim Thompson that has some nice guitar in it. Please please please drop me a line in the comments if you have any favorites. I would love to get some good input and maybe find a few new albums! Merry almost Christmas and I'm sure more to come!

No comments: